18 Ton Crawler Asphalt Paver XCMG RP603 Road Construction Machinery
Contact Person : Jessie
Phone Number : +8615565877070
WhatsApp : +8615565877070
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Aximum Pave Width:
|Basic Pave Width:
|Max. Layer Thickness:
|Heating Of Screed:
Wheel Drive Asphalt Paver,
RP453L Road Construction Machinery,
4.5m Paver Road Machine
4.5m Paver RP453L wheel drive asphalt paver is a small wheeled paver with a paving width of less than 5m, and it is driven by hydraulic pressure. It is especially suitable for small roads, urban and rural road construction, graded road maintenance, and other projects that have certain requirements for construction quality. At the same time, it meets the construction operations of narrow working conditions such as sidewalks and auxiliary roads, bicycle lanes, and trenches.
Tyre Paver RP453L
(1) The machine is miniaturized, with a width of 1.8m ultra-small, which meets the construction operations of urban communities and roadways.
(2) Hydraulic drive, step-less speed change, high degree of automation, flexible maneuvering, simple and convenient operation.
(3) Equipped with Shangchai water-cooled turbocharged diesel engine (73.5kW/2000rpm), with sufficient power reserve, good diesel atomization, good economy, low noise, long life, and wide application range.
(4) The hydraulic system adopts load-sensitive control technology to make power output efficient and energy-saving. The driving components are imported from Rexroth, Germany, which ensures the reliability of the system.
(5) The 12t hopper has a wide design and can always store enough materials. The material-receiving interface can adapt to different tonnages of material trucks.
(6) The hoppers on both sides can be folded separately, and the swing-type follow-up push wheels ensure stable unloading during asymmetrical paving. Ensures proper paving along obstacles such as walls.
(7) The walking system adopts hydraulic bridge drive transmission, step-less speed change, high degree of automation, flexible maneuverability, and simple and convenient operation. The drive axle adopts XCMG's proprietary technology and automatic differential.
(8) The conveying and distributing system is driven by an open hydraulic system composed of a load-sensitive pump, a load-sensitive multi-way valve, and a cycloid motor. The conveying and distributing materials share a plunger pump, and the left and right independent motors are directly driven. The motor and the actuator are connected through a chain. transmission. The conveying scraper adopts a double chain structure, the left and right are driven independently, and it can be forward and reversed. The miniaturized design of the material distribution system, the new compact left and right independent drive material distribution box, and the unique "integrated" blade shaft greatly improve the convenience of use of the small paver.
(9) The design of the electronic control system is based on CAN bus technology as a platform to develop a network control system with multi-CPU control technology and a good human-computer interaction interface.
(10) The automatic leveling device can be used to automatically control the thickness and slope of the paving, so that the longitudinal flatness can reach 3mm/3m, and the lateral slope can be within 0.02%, which meets the specification requirements of high-grade highways.
(11) The innovatively designed E340 small hydraulic telescopic screed adopts a three-point suspension structure and a single-vibration compaction device, which improves construction stability and road surface forming quality.
The whole machine has the advantages of a high degree of automation, simple and convenient operation, good construction quality, and high operating efficiency.
4.5m Paver RP453L Specification
|0-20 m / min
|Basic pave width
|Maximum pave width
|Maximum layer thickness
|Maximum paving speed
|18 m / min
|Maximum laydown rate
|240 t/ h