47Ton Bucket 2,5m3 XCMG XE470D Excavator high Efficiency
Contact Person : Jessie
Phone Number : +8615565877070
WhatsApp : +8615565877070
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 unit||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||nude package||Delivery Time :||7 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C||Supply Ability :||1000 units/month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||XCMG|
|Operating Weight:||5750kg||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Engine Brand::||KUBOTA||Hydraulic Tank Capa:||85L|
|Maximum Digging:||5630mm||Max Digging Radius::||6130mm|
85L Hydraulic Crawler Excavator,
injection engine Hydraulic Crawler Excavator,
5 Ton mini crawler excavator
XCMG XE55DA 5 Ton Mini Excavator Direct injection engine
XE55DA is a brand new small excavator product built by XCMG. It is specially designed for rural construction, municipal administration, greening and other working conditions. It has the advantages of high efficiency, low fuel consumption, high reliability, and good controllability. As the only product of 5.5 tons, it adopts Kubota The V2607 naturally aspirated engine has significantly improved performance over the previous generation. The product appearance, vehicle weight, bucket teeth, and user-friendly configuration have been optimized, and the small displacement (2.6L) is more fuel-efficient.
1. Meet the national three emissions
2. XCMG customized engine is perfectly matched with hydraulic system
3. Ultra-long maintenance period, up to 500 hours for oil filter maintenance period
4. Mechanical fuel injection pump, high oil product adaptability
5. All maintenance parts are on the rear side, which is convenient to maintain and improve service life: The 55DA rotary platform is mainly strengthened on the main platform, engine bracket, tailstock and engine outrigger, and the service life of the rotary platform is further improved. A pilot filter element is installed from the main pump to the pilot oil source block, and a strainer joint is installed from the oil source block to the pilot handle to effectively filter impurities in the pilot oil circuit and ensure the reliability of the pilot oil circuit.
6. Stress analysis and fatigue analysis have been carried out on the working device and the getting off part. The getting off adopts X-shaped load-bearing structure, which greatly improves the reliability.
7. Some excavators work in mountainous areas, and there are many trees and branches around which are easy to damage the arm lights. Adding a headlight protection cover can protect the lights to a certain extent.